The prospective Freshman scholarship applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be the biological, adopted or stepchild of a Hanover County Sheriff’s Office or Henrico County Police Division Officer.
- Application period is until May 15, 2023. No applications will be accepted beyond the May 15 deadline to allow for public announcement and distribution of funds.
- Applicant must be a 2023 high school graduate (public, private or homeschool).
- Applicant must be pursuing a bachelor’s, associate’s, certificate, graduate or law degree at any accredited college/university or technical/trade/vocational institution in the United States.
- Applicant plans to attend in the following year of the student’s graduating year.
- Applicant must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and attending school in the United States.
- If, for any reason, the applicant does not attend school, the awarded scholarship amount must be returned to the Five-O’s Tiki Foundation Scholarship fund.
- Submit a completed Five-O’s Tiki Foundation Scholarship application below.
Based on these criteria, all graduating seniors are invited to apply for the FIVE-O’s TIKI FOUNDATION Scholarship.
Five-O’s Tiki Foundation Scholarship Committee must receive your application and supporting material no later than May 15, 2023, for scholarship consideration for the Fall semester.
The winner agrees with their parent(s) to attend a scheduled concert in June for the public announcement of the Five-O’s Tiki Foundation Scholarship winners.